Wednesday 30 September 2015

Birthday Card

Hello, here is a card I made recently for my niece, who is a keen list-maker!
I saw a card similar to this on Pinterest, so adapted it and used her favourite colour. I thought it would be very appropriate, and can see many uses for this die set. I realised afterwards that 'checking Whatsapp' should have been included on the list. I was pleased to receive a text from her saying that she loved it and that I knew her too well!





Items used are:-
Die-Namic dies - Office Supplies, EK Success Binding Edge Punch, Lawn Fawn Stamps - Scripty Sayings

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x

1 comment:

  1. This is very fun! I love the paperclips! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x