Sunday 7 February 2016

Wedding Card

Today I am sharing a wedding card I was recently asked to make.
My customer requested champagne glasses as the main theme, so I already had
this lovely digi-stamp which you can find here on the Digi Stamp Boutique website.


The items I have used are:-
Spellbinders:- Decorative Labels One, Labels Sixteen and Fancy Framed Tags Two
Couture Creations Embossing Folder - Tied Together
Martha Stewart Lace Heart Edge Border Punch
Digi Stamp - Wedding Toast
Computer generated sentiment

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Valentine/Love
I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Love is in the Air
Ooh La La Creations - Love and Romance
Creative Corner - Happy Valentine's Day/Love
Polkadoodles Challenge - Love and Romance
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Anything goes with Ribbon or Trim

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x





9 comments:

  1. Very pretty Janice - I love the sliver additions to your card. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful wedding card! Love the pretty champagne flutes and all the lovely white! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice!
    This is really pretty and sparkly, and I want to thank you for stopping by to share with us in our Anything Goes Challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Really Reasonable Ribbon
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful wedding card. Thanks for joining in at ILovePromarkers.
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous wedding card!! I love the silver accents :) Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Janice. It looks very celebratory. I'm sure your customer will be delighted. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - Very elegant!
    Thank you for joining in with the 'Love & Romance' challenge at Polkadoodles Mia - DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant love the embossed detail thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant! I love that thin ribbon. Thanks for joining us at RRR!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x