Tuesday 22 December 2015

My last Christmas card

Hello, today I'm sharing my last Christmas card for this year.
I have to own up to making a few of these using different coloured card,
but always using silver mirri card for the snowflake die.


The items I have used are:-
Memory Box - Grand Merry Christmas die
Memory Box - Snowflake Ribbon die
Hougie Board

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Cardz 4 Galz - Christmas
Crafting from your Heart - Anything Goes
Lawnscaping Challenge - Merry Christmas
2 Crafty Girls - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking in, and a Merry Christmas to you all.
Janice x

6 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and such a lovely snowflake die, thank you for sharing this with us, hope to see you next time..
    Hugs Babs Cardz 4 Galz DT Member x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! That snowflake looks great! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, what an amazing and wonderful design for mass-producing and easy mailing! I'm going to put this in my folder, Janice. I have both of these dies, but I've only used the ribbon snowflake vertically. It never occurred to me to use it horizontally, but I love it that way!! I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and was especially pleased to receive one for Christmas! My favourite colour too,many thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, beautiful card! Your card design is so pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x